a little Zooey goes a long way



I'll be honest, though I have the Zooey Deschanel/M. Ward "She & Him," cds and liked her in occasional movies like "500 Days of Summer," and "Elf," I've been hating on Zooey for a while now. I'm not sure if it's her quirky yet cute thing, her over the top Hipster-ness, her pinterests and web site, the way she can pull off super cute outfits I want but could never wear, or her big eyes...whatever, it is, it's over. I am now a Zooey supporter and this article said it all.

I've recently begun watching and LOVING, "New Girl," and I'm absolutely in love with Nick and I think slightly angry men in general...oh God, I am learning so much about myself because of this show.
And yes, maybe I watched the entire first season this week...in two days...12 episodes one night when I couldn't sleep.
Don't judge me.
And yes, maybe my therapist laughed and agreed with me when I compared some awkward things I've said and done recently to Jess' behavior. Oh, God. I love this show so so much. I haven't been this pleased with a TV show since Friends.
Now I have to get my hands on Season 2...to be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?