I can tell


We're Going To Be Friends, The White Stripes

Sorry, I know I have been posting a lot of music and fluff lately. Still packing, getting to that point of frazzle because I hate the disarray. The past few days have been a whirlwind: worked my last Saturday; had a going-away work thing; dropped off my first load of boxes and picked up my keys; visited with my sister A1, Mike and my niece and nephew (7.5yrs and 6yrs) as they passed through; visited with my Mom since she is heading off to California next.

Tonight I get rid of my car, Harry (more on that soon), and pack pack pack! Gah! Too much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?