still burning brightly



Fun.: We Are Young ft. Janelle Monáe (ACOUSTIC)

I know I posted the official video of this last month, but I love love love this version too. This is the song of the moment; what I got stuck in my sister-in-laws head her last weeks of pregnancy; what my brother and I always wind up humming when we're together; what my best friends' two oldest requested I play over and over this weekend. Songs like this make me feel YOUNG.

Good news! My sister-in-law gave birth last night and I am about to head back to Ohio to meet the newest member of the family, my niece Savannah--my Easter present arrived early. Happy Easter all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?