Iron and Wine - Lion's Mane

This song reminds me of grad school; those few precious hours, on days off from work, when I'd let myself lay in bed and try not to think about papers, exams, deadlines, the future. I remember praying and meditating hard over things I wanted, some things which I've attained and some which won't ever be realized. It's funny how in those moments I wanted nothing more than to be where I am right now, and now that I am here, every once in a while, not very often, I wish I could still be curled in that bed, wondering of what comes next.

Comments

Mummy Dearest said…
Yes, great song! And I am allll for contemplating "What's next...?" One of my favorite pastimes.

But, uh, that video is weird. Have you actually watched the whole video? Wonderfully bizarre.

Popular posts from this blog

that elusive thing

Library Love