a few of my favorite things


Don't worry, I'm not going to go running up a mountain singing about the hills, or tell you about the sad sort of clanging coming from the clock in the hall, just wanted to list a few things I'm really loving these days:
Music:
Bon Iver ("For Emma, Forever ago" album especially)
Mumford & Sons, "Little Lion Man," (see video above--you're welcome!)
Books:
Doris Kearnes Goodwin, Team of Rivals: the political genius of Abrahan Lincoln
I just finished reading this book and I loved it, was moved to tears by it, anxiously bit my nails
Anne Morrow Lindbergh, A gift from the sea
Movies:
Not that it's new or the first time I've seen it, but watched The Lord of the Rings, Fellowship of the Ring again this past weekend and fell in love all over again with Frodo and Aragorn (insert raaarrr here!)
National Geographic's America's Serengeti

Comments

Mummy Dearest said…
Ooo, I love british people and british noses. Thanks for sharing all the good tunes as of late!

Popular posts from this blog

that elusive thing

Library Love