"oh, we're half way there..."

Yep, another cheesey 80s music reference! Living on a Prayer

Yes, yes, I already posted about this. What can you expect? I am a youngest child and scream for attention...and GOOD CAUSES! I am nothing short of repetitive. And this is a good cause...one of the best causes. And one of the runners is one of my best friends, so please check out Mummy Dearest's Running Blog.

If you are able to donate, please do. If you are unable to donate at this time, please keep Mummy Dearest and all my friends at the farm in your prayers as they prepare and run in October. THEY ARE ALMOST HALF WAY TO THEIR GOAL!! We are gonna make this a reality!!

Working at the farm taught me that there is not enough known about the disease of mental illness, but working with everyone there taught me the very human and personal level of the disease. There isn't a day that goes by that I am not thankful for my time there. Please aid us in the search for better understanding!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

that elusive thing

Library Love