links of interest

Found some interesting things floating around:

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Teaser Trailer. I am so excited to see this. I loved this book so much more than #5 (probably because it was less angsty!) and this movie looks bad ass!

Huge sales for Breaking Dawn, the fourth book in the Twilight series. I just started Twilight, so I am a long way from reading that! I would just like to point out that it still didn't outsell HP and the Deathly Hallows! (HP&the DH sold 8.3 million books in its first 24 hours of sale! Can you imagine that?!)

Top 10 Graphic Novels by Danny Fingeroth of the UK "Guardian." I am not at all an avid reader of Graphic Novels, but I had to read one in Grad School and I absolutely loved Maus by Art Spiegelman. I would like to see the movie of Persepolis, that looked kinda cool.

Comments

Paz said…
Hmmm.... I'll have to check out the graphic novels link, since I don't know what this. ;-)

I'm glad you're no longer sick. It sucks to be sick.

Paz
Thanks Paz! More importantly, how you feeling?!
Paz said…
Everyday, I feel much better. Thanks! Especially since I've learned to take it easy. ;-)

Have a good one,
Paz

Popular posts from this blog

that elusive thing

Library Love