a case of the Mondays
Thoughts on a Monday:
- Ugh! Didn't get good sleep. (This after waking up for the umpteenth day sweating. There is zero breeze in my room. I can't get the fan to point any way useful except on my feet. And Roomie M won't let us turn on the f *$&#!ng air. Her reasons aren't environmental, hers are because she is cheap. I am an environmentalist, but the last few weeks I think, "f$*# the polar bears!"
- Why won't Toby lick the yogurt off the floor!? Argh. Now I really have to clean it up.
- I can't find one of my favorite earrings!! Double Argh!
- This Fiber One yogurt is so good. Although...I don't think I'd eat a lot and then go on a roller coaster.
- Free pizza at work?! Dieting sucks.
- This crust is so good. No one needs to know. Now, if only I could have a cold glass of pop! No, no, no.
- I am so sick of carrots and hummus!
- The library smells weird today.
- It is too humid outside. When is it gonna rain?!
- I wish my life were as exciting as TSO's is lately.
- Fricking fracking ten year reunion coming up. Should I go? Don't want to, but if I do I can make sure that the people I hated in high school got ugly and beer-gutty with age. Hmmm...what to do?
- Email from high school friends about reunion/picnic (They added a picnic!!??! As if getting drunk and making a fool of yourself isn't bad enough, let's hang out the next day?!?) All these people I went to high school with have babies or are pregnant. Talk about pressure....hmmm...wonder if Chris is still up for being my BabyDaddy?
- I hate weddings. Need to buy shoes for wedding this weekend.
- I hate baby showers too. Need to get presents for baby shower.
- Why do they call them baby showers? Gross. Babies raining from Heaven...I'd hate to have to run out to my car in that kind of weather. An umbrella would never do.
- Why do boys have to complicate things?
- Uranus is a funny name for a planet. Urbutt would be the funny name of an as(s)teroid. Ha ha ha.
Ok, I really need to go back to work. Break is over.