"Daisy Daisy, give me your answer do!"

weird old songs

Had my last batch of Friday story groups until September since the kids are done for the summer. It was a good feeling knowing it was our last meeting since Summer Reading is upon us, but it was also a little sad to see the kids go. The kids will be beginning Kindergarten in the fall and moving on up...to that deluxe apartment in the sky-y-y-y...WHA?

I had a shining moment when the teachers thanked me and told me I was the kids' favorite reader. TEAR. They presented me with two giant hand-made cards and two of the four classes brought me daisies that the kids had picked on their way over from the school to the library. So adorable. The daisies have been adorning my kitchen since Friday.

Moments like when the kids all filed in and handed me their daisies are the things that make this job W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

that elusive thing

Library Love