busy bumblebee

I am finally better.

Now I am preparing for the next two weeks which should be busy. This week I am finishing writing my reflction/speech for the Graduation Mass at my church. I am flailing, trying to come up with something to say. Send good brain waves my way.

Next week I head to the Spring Institute, my first conference. I am excited for the opportunity to learn new things from other, more experienced librarians, and also see the Librarians from Library Y (where I sub) and a former professor which I had, who is also a Children's Librarian. I am also looking forward to the time away. The Conference is on the west side of the state, in Grand Rapids, so Library X is putting us up in a hotel from Wednedsay-Friday.

Then when I get back Friday I have to go up into the thumb of the mitten to Algonac for a Bachelorette party (Friday) and Bridal Shower (Saturday).

I am sure after driving across the state and back, and then going out drinking Friday night at the Bachelorette Party, I will be all sunshine and sparkles at the wedding shower.

Thought that I would share the link to this build your own bee activity from Haagen Dazs.(This bee in the meadow is what I created--except my eyes didn't show up). It is to raise awareness for the decline in bees and the future crisis that may occur. This article goes into some detail.

Comments

Oswald said…
You have a very good website with lots of information, I like it very much. Keep up the good work!!! You can blog in the language of your country to read if you Google Language Tools germany> Their language at home the link http://www.rentner-haben-keine-zeit.de
Please read by clicking the Google ads
Thanks Oswald! Welcome to my page!

Popular posts from this blog

that elusive thing

Library Love