withdrawls from the girl who lived

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be two movies!!

In case anyone is CUCKOO FOR COCO PUFFS ABOUT HARRY POTTER like I am I thought you might be interested in the above link. I just hope Heyman (The Director of Order of the Phoenix, who will also be directing the last three movies) doesn't ruin 7 the way that he ruined the movie for Order of the Phoenix. Any hollaback from anyone else about that? I was really dissapointed with it--I would have to say Chris Columbus did the best movies (he directed Harry Potters' 1 & 2 movies).

For those of you nay sayers of the whole series I found this picture amusing--another movie, you say?--yes, yes, another way for J.K. Rowling to rake in the money from "The Boy who lived."

I am definitely kick you in the crotch, spit on your neck excited at the fact that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is going to be two movies--it will be easier on my HP withdrawl.

Comments

Oo! I did hear about that, and I am super happy about it! Not only because the movies will last longer, but because I would be devastated if they removed a lot of important stuff from the plot in order to make it fit into 2 hours.
Mummy Dearest said…
Yes, enough of removal of important stuff! Yay for 2 movies, a la Lord of the Rings style.

Popular posts from this blog

that elusive thing

Library Love