More to follow

Just a short post, since I need to do some stuff at the library. Just wanted to say that I am indeed still alive and well, and back from California.
Can't believe that August is nearly done and I have yet to finish all the books on my August reading list. Finally finished Middle Sex, Little Men, and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn; working on Pride and Prejudice now.
Will go in to more detail about my trip soon.
Classes start for me a week from today...yeesh! More soon. ~Monster

Comments

kjk said…
hey, MLS. do you subscribe to goodreads.com?
Mummy Dearest said…
Woot Woot Jane Austen!!! Check out my latest post, and you'll see why I'm so excited...

Welcome back!!
Nabeel said…
The adventures of huckleberry Finn, is that by Mark Twain? If yes, then I want to read it too, have been planning to buy the book. It's one of the top 10 books that changed the world.
Nabeel,Yes, by Twain. Good book...the hardest part is getting past the dialect that Huck uses.

Mummy, I will check it out.

Popular posts from this blog

that elusive thing

Library Love