Migraines a go go

I always felt bad for people who had migraines, but at the same time thought that they were just hypochondriacs. Well, I have been getting these headaches at work for the past month, increasing in intensity over that time, and have come to the conclusion that I am getting migraines. So, tonight after a day long headache, brain throbbing on the right side of my head, and blurry and spotty vision, I checked a great, free medical website that is perfect for the hypochondriac in all of us...

Apparently I am suffering from migraines with aura. I learned that this is different than normal migraines because you have "visual disturbances" before the migraine starts. Score one for our team...I get a warning. That came by way of blurred vision and a general inability to read a patrons screen while I was helping him with a question.

I would just like to thank TSOldtimer for his kind words today via an i.m. conversation in which he said that I probably have cancer or am going to have a brain aneurism and should see a doctor. Leave it to your friends to say messed up things in an attempt to cheer you up.

These things can go on for up to 48 hours...it has already been nearly 12 hours. I think being in front of the computer is not helping, but I have too much homework to do...going to be a possible overnighter...Sheesh.


I have decided that Grad school is trying to kill me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

that elusive thing

Library Love