Gift wrapped, really?

While I was working on my Collection development project for class (I have to make additions to a library's budget, using $5,000. I have decided to add three small collections within the larger collection. My additions will be in: farming, tourism, and mental health-three things that impact the area where the library is located.) Honest to God, I found this tonight on Amazon:

The Day the Voices Stopped: A Schizophrenic's Journey from Madness to Hope (Paperback) by Ken Steele (Author), Claire Berman (Author)

Key Phrases: delusional voices, mental health consumers, ground privileges, New York, Fountain House, Harlem Valley (more...)

List Price:
$14.95

Availability: In Stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Notice the bold print, is this really the type of book you'd want gift wrapped? Like, "gosh Bob, congratulations on that promotion! We got you a little something..." Really...?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

that elusive thing

Library Love