Decisions...decisions...

If I were finished with school and could travel and take a job anywhere (because I'd actually be a real and true librarian), here are some jobs that I might consider. These postings came to me just this afternoon:

  • Job Title: Part-Time Reference Librarian: California State University, Dominguez Hills University Library
  • Job Title: Librarian- Children's Services Organization: Brooklyn Public Library, Brooklyn, New York,
  • Job Title: Librarian- Young Adult Services Organization: Brooklyn Public Library, Brooklyn, New York
  • Job Title: Reference Librarian, Faculty - Collection Development: North Harris Montgomery Community College District, Location: Houston, Texas
  • Job Title: Marketing/Outreach Librarian, Location, Western Illinois University, Macomb, Illinois

As for the time being, I am still waiting for my letter from Hogwarts. I had to post this picture because I was just saying this to someone yesterday...ah...sad.

Comments

Miss Cellaneous said…
Wow, those job descriptions all sound really cool! You're really way ahead of me on the job search. . I'm jealous. Woo hoo for yet another class together next semester, I'm glad you're my library school buddy.
Oh thanks Miss cellaneous!

I was just telling my friend how glad I am that I have had you in a class EVERY semester! It has been fun to go through the process with someone who is at the same place! WOOT WOOT!

Popular posts from this blog

that elusive thing

Library Love