Grumpy Gus

Today was a frustrating day. It began when I woke up with a headache.
Then I hit my head on the shower wall...hard...still not sure about how I managed that, but now I have a bump.
Work this morning was frustrating. I was working on the monthly financial reports and the computer kept making one of them dissapear...the one I needed.
I spilled vinegar and oil dressing on one of my favorite shirts = oil stain. :(
Traffic.
At work again. Thursdays are long days. I work 9-3 at one job, then drive through rush hour for nearly an hour to get to my job here at the library, where I work 4-8.
It is quarter after seven...not much longer. I want to go home. I am tired, hungry, and the bump on my head still hurts.
So glad that I have tomorrow off.

Comments

Mummy Dearest said…
Weee Oooo Weee Oooo. SOrry you had a crap day, friend. Go buy a pack of Reeces PB cups, sit down on the couch, watch a movie, and eat them any way you want.
Kt said…
When you center it like that, it looks all e.e. cummings Beatnik light-a-candle proselike. I feel like sitting on a rug and snapping my fingers.

The pain, man. Like...wow. I tootally get it...

*snap*
*snap*
KT,

I did not mean for it to all merge together like this...stupid blogger changed my layout...but thanks for the funny thought...I read your comment while on the phone with a patron today and I actually laughed outloud and had to pretend I was clearing my throat!

Sneaky!
Mummy Dearest,

I hate peanut butter...YUCKO...I went home and had a beer instead. :)

Popular posts from this blog

that elusive thing

Library Love