Curses...and ellipses

It is Sunday and I am, as always, avoiding homework...seriously how do I ever get it done and turned in on time, you ask...I am not sure myself...um...house elves...?

Anyway, it is Sunday and I am sitting at my desk and clicked on every single link to my favorite blogs and no one has written anything new to read since yesterday. CURSES! I guess I will have to do my homework...and...um...get a life...and use less ellipses!

"This isn't a conversation about this being over, it's, it's... I'm not, like, putting a period at the end of this, you know, I'm putting, like, an ellipsis on it, cause I'm- I'm- I'm worried that if I don't figure myself out, if I don't go like land on my own two feet, then I'm just gonna to mess this whole thing up, and this is too important...Yeah, the ellipsis, it's dumb. It's dumb. It's an awful idea. I'm not gonna do it, okay? Cause like you said, this is it. This is life."
~Andrew Largeman, Garden State

Comments

Rodrigo said…
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Popular posts from this blog

that elusive thing

Library Love