Bathed in Pepto-Bismol Pink

I have bathed my blog in pink..."pink is my favorite color," (although I think Aerosmith was saying that for different reasons). How is it that, me, the biggest Tomboy ever, has fallen in love with the color pink?! A question that I am still fathoming. I decided today that since I feel as though I have little control over my life this week, I need to change the things that I do have control over-my blog, for example, and so pink it is!

I sat back and look at my dousing of Pepto-Bismol pink upon my blog page and it reminded me of Steel Magnolias, and that scene in the movie where you look at the church, all fancied up for Shelby's (Julia Roberts) wedding.

Shelby: "Pink is my signature color."

To which her mom, played by Sally Fields responds, "That sanctuary looks like it's been hosed down with Pepto-Bismol."

If you have never seen that movie-DO! I am not much of a crier, but everytime I watch that movie, it is as though my heart has been wrenched from my chest, pulled through my throat, and stomped on...but in a good way. It feels good to have a good cry every once in a while...if it starts happening too much, and is happening a lot when you are at work...then there might be a problem. :)

Anyway, the other changes on my blog: I finally added a section on the right side with links to info about the books that I am currently reading. Yes, I am reading HP 4 again...I am rereading all of them in preparation of the movie release of #5 and the book release of #7.

Let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

that elusive thing

Library Love